Qualifying Reports Completed: 9
Satisfied Opinion: 8 - Case Not Made: 1
Involving 8 Lead Insolvency Practitioners from 7 Firms
Johnny Abraham of J9 Advisory is one the UK's leading Pre-Pack Evaluators providing Qualifying Reports to proposed Connected Party purchasers.
Under The Administration (Restrictions on Disposal etc. to Connected Persons) Regulations 2021, which took effect from 30 April 2021, an Administrator must not make a substantial disposal within 8 weeks of their appointment, unless either one of the following two conditions is met:
(a) The approval of the company’s creditors for the making of that disposal has been obtained.
(b) A qualifying report in respect of the making of that disposal has been obtained.
Should option (b) be pursued, then the proposed purchaser must obtain a Qualifying Report from an Evaluator.
The Administrator must ensure that the Evaluator that is providing the Qualifying Report, meets the requirements set out in the legislation.
If you would like to discuss this service further please do not hesitate to get in touch :
PRE-PACK EVALUATOR PROFILE
Having met the requirements set out in the regulations to act as an Evaluator, J9 Advisory are pleased to be able to offer this service to Connected Purchasers.
- Johnny Abraham has met all of the requirements set out in The Administration (Restrictions on Disposal etc. to Connected Persons) Regulations 2021.
- Over 20 years of experience in Business Rescue and Restructuring.
- Is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
- Is a Fellow Member of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals (R3).
- Is an Accredited Member of the Institute for Turnaround (IFT).